Tinkley Lane, Nympsfield, Gloucestershire, GL10 3UH
Nympsfield's playing field was donated to the village in memory of King George V in 1936 by the two elderly Leigh sisters. They were the grand-daughters of William Leigh of Woodchester Park Mansion.
The field is used by Nympsfield AFC, The Commoners CC, Whippets and in September hosts the Annual Village Fayre and Produce Show.
It can be hired for outdoor sports and celebrations such as wedding receptions, birthday parties etc.
To book the Playing Field please contact:
Telephone: 01453 860625
or email: NPFBookings@outlook.com
Church Street, Nympsfield, Gloucestershire, GL10 3UB
A Grade II listed former
school hall built in 1865
by S.S. Teulon.
Parish Council meetings are held here as well as regular cream tea afternoons, a soup kitchen, Zumba, Burns Night suppers and in March the annual Village Pantomine.
The Hall is licenced for 100 people and is available for parties, weddings and other functions as well as for smaller group activities.
The Hall has a large car park.
To book the Village Hall
Telephone: 01453 860115
or visit: www.nympsfieldvillagehall.org.uk
Made with Mobirise site builder